Sign in to follow this  
mrp69

What is the difference between a S30 and 240z

hey guys

probly a dumbass question but i have to ask

can some1 elaborate on what the difference is??

also how difficult is it to find a s30??

and what would it cost?

peter

Sorry mate but the 432r is a unicorn of a car. *IF* you can find one then you are going to pay a substantial amount of coin. They and the os-gieken DOHC head are the holy grails for z enthusiasts ( though a turbo tom setup is becoming hard to find )

Buy an xbox360 and forza2 and get one in the computer game. ( I have 3  ! ) Cheapest way to "own" a 432r and you can crash it multiple times. Plus you can hop onto xbox live and race other 432r's.

thanks for the info gavin

how would u find a 432r???

peter

Only found in the Japanese Market, cars outside of Japan are private imports and I don't know of any myself. They fetch a large amount of coin and only really change hands privately. Perhaps head over to www.grandjdm.com and send them an email about prices, they seem to be fairly clued in on the Japanese market.

Buy an xbox360 and forza2 and get one in the computer game. ( I have 3  ! ) Cheapest way to "own" a 432r and you can crash it multiple times. Plus you can hop onto xbox live and race other 432r's.

heheh same here i got few in my garage. different specs and colours. sure its a lot of fun with slightly moded engine (exhaust and filter) and traction controll off and huge gripy tyres. ;D gives the ferraries run for their money.

the rb26dett transplant definetly needs traction on.

does good ringies too  ;D without paying for tyre replacemnt.

having a real 432 or 432R well hope you in the market for very expensive car. last time i heard 432 got sold (not 432R) was close to 200k and japanese will not let it leave japan. like said previously was a private sale and its in a close group of owners that cars exhange hands. not many outsiders get a chance to buy one.  ive read this somewher eon the net about two years or so when i was searching for info on the s30 engine and 432R.