Transport Of A Qld Car To Melbourne

AK

Hi Guys

My car RESTO completion and relocation to QLD Sunshine Coast are rapidly approaching, car is not going to derivable unless I get the help of Chip Foose Magic Minions,  anyway I will have to go with the back up plan of Tilt Tray transport from Melbourne to Sunshine Coast - expensive options but I dont have may other choices from what I understand with car that not going or not Road Worthy. My other car is not up to the Towing Challenge.

Anyway from what the Towing guy has said if I can find some one who needs Transport of Car from QLD (Sunshine Coast or Below somewhere) back to Melbourne/Vic somewhere it may reduce the price a little for both parties so a CALL OUT here for any interested parties that want to transport a car early DEC will be the time frame 1st week most likely.

Cheers AK

Might also be worth to give this guy a call for transporting your car up......

http://www.jimsdoortodoortransport.com.au/

He shipped a lowered and only just running 200SX from Forster to Brisbane for me door to door for $800. Service was exceptional and I have no hesitation in recommending him.

Also Rev used a guy that he recommended on here for cheap too.

Edited by PZG302

If worse comes to worse I have a good mate in the transport industry. He doesn't do interstate but has many contacts that do interstate and could more than likely organise it for you if you would like. If you want his details just let me know. When a car isn't running the price jumps massively for some places, when I got my 260z from Cairns to the Gold Coast it set me back around $1600 (that was before I knew my friend could have done it) as it wasn't running, If it was running the same transport company would have charged me $500.....