Sign in to follow this  
Zedhead70

Sydney Drive And Train Ride + Lunch, Thirlmere Trainworks

Hi Zedders, the Z Car club of Sydney would like to invite you to join us this coming Sunday the 23rd of October, I apologise for the short notice. Departing the Crossroads Hotel at Casula at 9.00am heading to Trainworks at Thirlmere, the negotiated $22 charge for Trainworks includes admission to the museum , train ride of up to 45 minutes and morning tea. Lunch will follow at the Picton Bowling Club between approx. 12.00 - 2.00pm with a varied menu, this is not included in the $22.00, that only covers morning tea and the train ride, lunch is a separate payment.

If anyone is interested and wants further details, please contact me via pm.

Thanks, Regards Craig

Hi Craig,

Would love to but the Zed is off the road at the moment. I actually got the refurbed carbies back today so will be spending the weekend getting it back together and tuned...fingers crossed!

Cheers Tony

No worries Tony, so you'll be good for the 30th then! Good luck.

Hi Craig

Similar to Tony, I'm parked up waiting for a new hub to be installed. Hopefully back on the road in time for the following Sunday.

Cheers

Ben

Thanks Scott, credit should go to Ray for organising it, I just posted it here. It was a great day with a really good turnout, Trainworks at Thirlmere was very interesting, I was honestly surprised, I thought it was going to be full of cardigan and sandals wearing Camry drivers, how wrong I was! There is some great history with some early Aussie heavy engineering, you could easily spend half a day there to cover the displays, I highly recommend it. Thanks ScottyD (beautiful Z by the way) and Cozza for joining us. Looking forward to next Sundays run. Regards Craig