ScottyD
shaun240
PeterAllen
Cozza
Sydney Mike 50/50
George 50/50
bbqjackson 2
Edited by Dionysus

I seem to get the opinion that in the event of rain on the 30th that the majority may cancel and force a postpone of the drive, so we'll make a decision the day prior that if rain is scheduled we'll most likely postpone to a later date (again). 

Unless you are PB who loves driving in the rain I recall?

Thanks

John

Since we are a group of 9 so far if we have intentions of getting tea/coffee breakfast at the hotel I'll most probably have to make a booking next week.
Feel free to let me know if you intend to bring others along so I can have an idea of numbers.

Thanks

John

I'm out again.  The reason I'm out is a good one that I'm bringing the Z home that weekend.  The reason I'm bringing it home is not so good - the workshop that has had it for the last few months has done nothing to the car !!  Never tell a trade that the work is not that urgent.  Big lesson learnt !  Always promising they were going to work on it that week when I called and then nothing to the point where I rang them and told them I'm coming to get the car once I can get my garage sorted.

Anyway end rant.  Hope you all have sunny weather and an awesome day.

So far it's looking like a good turnout although rain is forecast (AGAIN!!) we will wait till late Saturday to make a decision.

I haven't made a booking at Scarborough since I haven't got number confirmations, at this point we may wing it and if need be get takeaway.

Edited by Dionysus

Guys

Just thought it may be worth highlighting that this Sunday is the Sydney to the Gong bike race that already has clearways from Sutherland to Wollongong along highways, Lawrence Hargrave Drive and so on from early AM Sunday to late afternoon. Add to that Bulli Pass has been closed for around a month and will remain so until early December apart from a short period this weekend due to the impending cruise liner visit on Sunday at Port Kembla and so I suspect it is going to a complete dog fight in the whole area. Not sure on the weather front, but the traffic issues are going to be pretty bad. Just a thought

Ian 

No worries Ian, I saw the road signs last night coming back from the 'Bullets For My Valentine' concert and panicked a bit myself. I checked when I got home, so that's how I knew it was the 6th.

John, do we leave Loftus at 8:00am or is that the meeting time for a later exit? I have to do a few things beforehand but can be there at 7:30-ish if that's what's intended.

Edited by PeterAllen

Hi All

If the weather is anything like today we won't have an issue, forecast has eased up to showers at times during late afternoon and evening which gives everyone plenty of time to head home in case the weather turns.

Fingers crossed and see you all tomorrow.