Two 260Z's For Sale - Qld

C.A.R.

This came through on the website contact email.
I have not other information other than what printed below! 

Do not contact me!

"Have 2 260Z's that I have no time for. They are a pair of 2+2's, one auto, one manual. One in primer and disassembled. Both run. One has a 2.8 motor. 

I'm located 1 hour north of Bundaberg, QLD. 

Offers over $2000 for both.

Thanks
Peter.
Zero Four Two Seven One Seven Seven Zero Seven Zero"

Edited  by Lurch ™

Really?!

Are your eyes painted on?!

I'm sorry for the mistake I made, I let my eagerness and excitement get the best of me and as a result of it, there were a few certain parts in your topic that I didn't notice, them being that it was someone else's advertisement that you posted here on their behalf as well as "do not contact me". After reading your response to my previous comment that suggested I made a fault, I re-read the topic after and realised this.

I will take this as a lesson to take more time in reading more diligently in the future

I'm sorry for the mistake I made, I let my eagerness and excitement get the best of me and as a result of it, there were a few certain parts in your topic that I didn't notice, them being that it was someone else's advertisement that you posted here on their behalf as well as "do not contact me". After reading your response to my previous comment that suggested I made a fault, I re-read the topic after and realised this.

I will take this as a lesson to take more time in reading more diligently in the future

It's 4 bold lines & it highlighted in Blue!

::)

Edited by Lurch ™

Spoke to the bloke re the 260Z's, they are a pair of 2+2's, one auto , one manual, one in primer and disassembled, both run he says, one has a 2.8 motor, north of Bundaburg QLD, wants $3000 for the pair, might be of value if you are nearby, but shipping costs could be high depending on location, not of interest to me, but I thought I would pass on for any other members .        Mark B