Run To Lorne

Chris

Unfortunately the Victorian club guys are mostly working and restoring there cars. Often club drives don't materialise .

If you look back at previous posts you will fine they don't attract to-many interested people. ( that's what I see )

Unfortunately the Victorian club guys are mostly working and restoring there cars. Often club drives don't materialise .

If you look back at previous posts you will fine they don't attract to-many interested people. ( that's what I see )

I'll be up for quite a few drives over summer Gordo, would be good to get a few guys out this year.

Currently the car is in paint Gaol, but hoping to get it out soon. So depending upon timing I may be able to make it, fingers crossed.

If you're heading to Lorne there's a burger place in town on the main road called 'Bottle of Milk' been there a few times and its always been good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi I have waiting for the weather to improve to suggest the run to Lorne, I see that there is a run to the east, if anyone who lives west of Melbourne, Ballarat, Geelong who's not going on the east run come for a drive to the Great Ocean Road Chocolaterie & Ice Creamery at Bellbrae around 12md then on to Lorne on Sunday 26th February