Drive To Taralga Hotel 24Th July

Zedhead70

Hi Zedders, the Z car club of Sydney would like to invite you to our cruise to the Taralga hotel in Taralga on the 24th of July.

Please find attached the map for the run to the Taralga Hotel, Taralga . http://taralgahotel.com.au/  Map:-  https://goo.gl/maps/vk0ky

It is a 2 hour drive from Medlow Bath to Taralga so I would suggest a meet at the Hydro Majestic in Medlow Bath at 10.00 for a 10.30 departure. For Sydney area people, I would suggest an alternate route home would be to continue from Taralga down to Goulburn, a comfortable scenic trip of about 40 minutes then turning left on Sydney Rd and continuing on to join the Hume hwy https://goo.gl/maps/XfPKz. Numbers would be appreciated so I can give the hotel a rough idea how many to cater for. Any questions please contact me via PM. The actual directions will be handed out on the day.

Regards Craig

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Zedders, next Sunday is still on, forecast is looking good if not a little fresh. If for some reason there is an issue with Abercrombie rd, I have made alternative arrangements with the Tarana Hotel, this will be decided on Sunday morning at Medlow Bath, this is only a contingency plan, I can't see any reason at this stage that Taralga won't go ahead, unfortunately I am only a mere mortal and don't have direct connections with the weather gods.

Regards Craig

Expecting to arrive in Taralga between 12.30 and 1.00pm, I want to leave Medlow Bath at 10.30 or as near to as possible, when I did the test run several weeks ago it took about 2hrs 10mins at that was a sometimes wet foggy trip. Looking forward to seeing you guys there. Regards Craig

Weathers looking ordinary for Sunday...

Canberra to Goulburn 30% chance of rain, low of minus 2 degrees , top of 9 degrees....great juuuust great.

Sounds good to me, just head for Thredbo instead. :)

It's warm in the pub, they will have log fires going for us, I thought the chance of rain was in the afternoon anyway and the chicken schnities will keep you warm on the way home.

I will have no problems with a nice toasty backside on my heated leather seats either. Are you flying solo or with Esther, significant daughter is accompanying me.

• Moderators

Hi All

Hoping to be there. The Z is Cleaned, Fuelled and ready to go.

The only risk is that the wife is a touch unwell so things are a little uncertain.

Cheers

PB