Sign in to follow this  
peter t

Cars And Coffee Bryon Bay

Its on this Sunday. Anyone interested in coming along. Meet up at BP Yatala and go on from there. ZCCQ are going in club cars. I am going in my full rego car. Who's coming. >:D Check out their FB page for details. Cars and Coffee Bryon Bay.

Edited by peter t

Looks like a good day out. I trust the coffee was as good as the cars on display. Looks like a pretty good Zed turnout. I really like the first few pics of your car on the lush grass, it really works with the colour of your car.

Cheers Jeff

Looks like a fantastic day out with such a diverse range of cars on display.

Your car looked fantastic in that setting

Hey Pete, Glad to see someone got the day right and you made it along!!  Looked like a nice day out. Cheers

Looks like a good day out. I trust the coffee was as good as the cars on display. Looks like a pretty good Zed turnout. I really like the first few pics of your car on the lush grass, it really works with the colour of your car.

Cheers Jeff

Thanks M8 only I took the pics from the wrong side. Next time I will go to the other side. Paul from the ZCCQ took a great one from that side. the green grass really makes the cars look good.

Hey Pete, Glad to see someone got the day right and you made it along!!  Looked like a nice day out. Cheers

I will be going again as it is only 1.5 hrs from my place and some great driving on the way home on the old Pacific Hiway. Might do the coast drive home next time and stop for lunch at the pub at Kingscliff. >:D  O0