For Sale: 1973 Datsun 240Z Rb25Det (Melbourne)

p510psi

Hi all,

I'm looking to sell my 1973 Datsun 240Z. The forum topic best illustrates vehicle and modifications: 

Model: 1973 240Z
Price and Payment Conditions: bank cheque, internet transfer
Item Condition: Good
Body: Rust in passenger side floor pan - this has been cut out and replacement floor pan and rear section come with car
Mechanical: Runs and drives - requires towing 
Engineers Certificate: No
Contact Details: PM 

I have also attached a couple of pictures that reflect the current state. The vehicle has been in storage for the last year in Melbourne. 

th_IMG_20150328_113615_zpss095i7wb.jpg

th_IMG_20150328_115434_zpsrkhryn0w.jpg

th_IMG_20150328_110851_zpsppzvv2il.jpg

th_IMG_20150328_110821_zpsliqlenqh.jpg

Although most of the hard work has been done, it is an unfinished project. It doesn't have engineering approval or registration. The passenger side floor pan has been cut out, and a new replacement pan comes with the vehicle. 

I'm looking for around $30,000. Feel free to PM me and I would be happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
Craig.
Edited by p510psi

Thanks for the comments guys.

The photos in this thread illustrate the latest status (flares included). I do actually still have all the original bits that were cut off during the fitment of the flares! These will come with the car in the event anyone is really keen to go back to original.

Really??

The original guards get trimmed/cut.

That's the main reason for fitting the flares to enable you to run very wide tyres. Tyres that wouldn't normally fit under a stock Z guard.

You could get the flares removed and the cut out metal replaced, but the repair would be costly as stated previously.

Bit like paying for the missus to get some implants and then not liking them and asking her to remove them ::)  :)

Edited by road rider

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi all, 

The vehicle is now back on the market. It's also listed on Carsales.

Combined with being out of the country for a month, the sale process with a couple of interested parties had absorbed some time since the original post.

Thanks,

Craig

• 4 weeks later...