to keep the cost down will be needing to do a run of  at least 10

left and right sides

Payment via bank deposit only

Price will  be $125 ea plus postage if we reach the quota

Post your interest or email us at automotivepanelcraft@gmail.com

Only available on this forum and email.

post-103548-0-30275100-1459133881_thumb.jpg

post-103548-0-27109500-1459133891_thumb.jpg

Any thoughts about making the 2-seater variant?

But I don't know if a 2-seater one would just be that much shorter, & the rest of the shaping the same or not as I don't have both types to compare.

Edited by gilltech

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Wayne, I guess you have heard this a heap of times already, but definitely a market in 2 seat roof skins !! I reckon you would sell a handfull in SA alone at the moment !!  Regards MB

• 2 weeks later...

We could probably do a patch section to replace the sunroof for the 240 z and the 260z although I would have to get hold of a 260z as I don't have one here.

As far as the whole roof skins they are do-able but very labour intensive and would  become very expensive.

• 1 month later...

I'd be interested in one however It would be great to get one that is longer and goes further towards the front wheels maybe 30cm extra?

Don't know if this is feasible so if not then I might be able to roll and weld something on

Cheers,

Andrew

I'd be interested in one however It would be great to get one that is longer and goes further towards the front wheels maybe 30cm extra?

Wat.

Edited by Lurch ™

As in I think he means the rust has eaten further forward than that patch panel. That's easy fixed though, Andrew just needs to buy a rocker panel as well. Do the Z store down in Victoria do rust sections Locky ie, rocker panels etc?

Cheers

Wat.

As in I think he means the rust has eaten further forward than that patch panel. That's easy fixed though, Andrew just needs to buy a rocker panel as well. Do the Z store down in Victoria do rust sections Locky ie, rocker panels etc?

Cheers

It's not actually rusted that far (or the flat steel repair thats in it doesn't go that far) it's just there is a huge dent along that section and it would be easier just to get a longer repair section. 

I'll look into the rocker panel though

• 5 years later...