Hi From New Member From Queensland

hi all i am from the sunshine coast and have just started looking at z cars as a possible hobby.

I did my apprenticeship as a mechanic for Nissan in 1988 and learnt to work on all of the Datsun's as there were plenty of them around then and i remember working on the first z cars.. I recently started thinking about the past and remembered the old dattos maybe I am going through a midlife crisis ::) who knows but I am keen to get my hands on a Datsun of some type but preferably a 240 but a 260 or 280 would do but i might settle for a 1600 or 180b if i really have too for the time being. I don't have a lot of cash so it might be looking for a while but ill be keeping my eyes peeled especially for any old people still getting around in an unrestored car.  anyway  its great to find this forum and ill be checking in here every now and then checking out all of your cars. cheers Wade.

• Administrators

Mid life crisis? I dunno, if that's the case I've been having a 1/4 life crisis for a while now... Welcome to the nut house.