Hello From Sydney - Ash 240Z

Hello

Sorry for the delay, been meaning to introduce myself for awhile. My name is Ash and located towards Quakers hill area (Sydney).

I purchased an orange 1971 240z running an L26 motor and box a couple months ago. When i first went to see the car i couldn't tell how long she hadn't been running for, as the motor was mounted but not connected and the rest of the parts stored in the cabin.

The body is straight and there did not appear to be any rust through the body or surface. The interior is the worst aspect of the car, due to either damage, missing or faded trim.  

She has spent the last 5 weeks or so, up at Quickfit motorsport in Hornsby being put back together.

More updates to come / Photo's are from when i went to see it 

Cheers and howdy all!

post-104083-0-77472300-1458169852_thumb.jpg

post-104083-0-87339500-1458169871_thumb.jpg

post-104083-0-81980600-1458170017_thumb.jpg

Edited by bbqjackson

Welcome!

There's another member here at Acacia Gardens and I'm at Kings Langley so a few of us in very close proximity.  Look forward to seeing your car!

• Moderators

Wecome Ash.

Nice to have another car on the road in Sydney.

I would agree very good chance it was your car I saw on Thursday, it is a common shake down run from Hornsby to Berowra. Freeway one way and windy stuff the other.

Look forward to meeting you and seeing your car at one the Sydney events.

Cheers

PB

Nice one. Will be sweet when she's all together.

Welcome!

There's another member here at Acacia Gardens and I'm at Kings Langley so a few of us in very close proximity.  Look forward to seeing your car!

Cheers fellas, will be good to meet a few locals. Felt alot more inspired after our outing on Sunday :) 

Looks very clean and tidy.

Has it been resprayed recently?

And welcome O0

I would say so, but not sure how long ago. There was/still quite abit of dust and dirt, so i'd say she has been sitting for sometime, the body for the most part is clean but boy does the interior need some love. 

Will hopefully see you at the next event

Edited by bbqjackson