Lurch

Off Topic Youtube Thread

whats your take on that ouch moment? He seemed to be going so much slower than previously. I don't get it. Maybe that grass was super slick.

This is horrible and wrong.

Dont watch it after eating.

You have been warned!!!!

(the missus ran away screaming)

Nice.

So here is short video of my mates 240z in the wet with almost zero visibility just getting past by a SLR5000 on the last lap near the finish line, and the result of him trying to take it back. (2" of standing water on the track and an LSD that is almost locked = not good for the wet at all).

In car footage from 1st weekend Chris Amon - NZ Festival of Motoring (Classic race meeting)

Nice.

So here is short video of my mates 240z in the wet with almost zero visibility just getting past by a SLR5000 on the last lap near the finish line, and the result of him trying to take it back. (2" of standing water on the track and an LSD that is almost locked = not good for the wet at all).

In car footage from 1st weekend Chris Amon - NZ Festival of Motoring (Classic race meeting)

That was like ice skating :).

Crazy A rabs!

Hangin with the bro's, Kalashnikov at hand. Gonna do some D1 stuff A rab style in my Camry.....WTF! The boys in Lygon street need to lift their game.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGt0RnZcO88

Seriously though and I hope I'm not going to offend anyone but seems life is cheap in some parts of the world.

Lunatics....but in a depraved way I kinda admire their "skill" if you can call it that.

not sure if this is the right place to post this but it is youtube and it is off topic

hope you enjoy

Loui