Hey guys, I finally got around to getting a new gopro to go along with my old one as well as an external microphone to capture that beautiful sound the Zed makes. I am still working on placement for the Mic but I really liked this position in the video but will try again in a few days to cut the windnoise down even more, and do a drive with more gear shifts later on. Anyway enjoy!

Trying to figure out how to Embed the video.. if anyone could help for future posts.

Edited by gav240z

To embed a video don't make the Youtube link into an actual link, rather just copy / paste the URL as regular text and the 'parser' will detect it as a Youtube video and insert the embed code automatically.

Looks like you have a 907 Green 240z. Nice!

What mic are you using?

I just bought a GoPro and there is too much noise without using an external mic.

I have been looking into purchasing a sena bluetooth audio pack which connects wirelessly to the GoPro so i can mount the camera up the front of the car and the mic near the exhaust

Looks like you have a 907 Green 240z. Nice!

By 907 are you refering to the paint code Gav? As it's originally 303 according to the label but it was resprayed a few years back with 2pac.

What mic are you using?

I just bought a GoPro and there is too much noise without using an external mic.

I have been looking into purchasing a sena bluetooth audio pack which connects wirelessly to the GoPro so i can mount the camera up the front of the car and the mic near the exhaust

I went ahead and followed this guide

http://www.dragtimes.com/blog/how-to-record-great-exhaust-sound-videos-and-clips-using-a-gopro-and-external-microphone

So I use the Olympus ME-51S Stero Microphone with a windscreen on it, I don't put it on another mount I simply clip it to a part of the zed and then Tape with electrical tape to make it a little more secure. Hope this helps.

By 907 are you refering to the paint code Gav? As it's originally 303 according to the label but it was resprayed a few years back with 2pac.

I thought you had a 240z until I saw your other video and realised it was a 260z 2+2. So yeah I was referring to the colour, but it's likely not 907 if it is a 260z.

Great work, Very Cool. Liking the fender mirror view in the video footage also.