Phillp Island Run - 19th/20th April '08 - UPDATED!

C.A.R.

Guys,

The next offical AusZcar event will be on the 19th & 20th starting from Lillydale & finishing at Phillip Island for an overnight stay.

Start: 10am at Lillydale Mitre10, departure 10:30 am sharp.

Lunch: 12 noon arrive in Warragul, (approx).

Parking on Queen St. (many places to eat - Subway, Chuckers, KFC, bakery's, cafe's, etc. etc.)

Arrive: 3:30pm/4:30pm Phillip Island for overnight stay in Cowes: http://www.questphillipisland.com.au/index.html

Drive home the next morning.

Please bring:

Your Mobile phones

UHF (Minimum 5-Watt recommended)

Melways or Vicroads (A map of the route has been emailed).

And your Zed!!!

Some of the best roads and scenery in NW & SW Gippsland will be sampled.

DO NOT MISS THIS ONE!!!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Bugger, now that the Z is on the road (less some interior bits and pieces), I have to help Mum and Dad move house that weekend :(  Oh well.

thats a shame matt you could have come over with us if you started in dromana aswell.

I plan on coming along as well. We can discuss the accommodation etc next Wednesday night at the club meeting if you like. I stayed at "The Quest" the other week for $205- for 2 bedroom self contained unit. Get 4 people in there and you will be laughing.

Hey Warren,

As Craig said, if you don't mind sharing it's a great way too keep the cost down.

You can however organize your own, but it's much more fun if everyone is staying in the same accom. ;)

Hi Guys,

The date is nearing for the overnight Phillip Island cruise. For all those intersted in coming please reply to this post with you e-mail details or alternatively send me a PM or e-mail, (sulio_m at hotmail.com). All information ie meeting details and maps will be e-mailed to you then. Please advise if it is more than just one person in your car and staying overnight.

Please note we can also organise groups that are sharing rooms based on your e-mail and then those groups will simply need to make the booking. This shall all be noted in my responding e-mail which will provide availablities and pricing. Keep in mind your welcome to arrange your own accomodation if your part of a couple or have a group in mind already! Just keep in mind first in first served, hopefully we have no headaches for accomodation as there is an event being held on the track that particular weekend so it will pay to get organised early.

Cheers,

Suilio

Yep I will be there. I have just called the Quest Apartments 5952-2644 and booked the last 3 Bedroom Apartment for $275- In this room will be Sulio, Lurch, Lui and myself.

The other 2 Bedroom self contained (Plenty of Room) are $205- for one Queen Bed and 2 singles. But for an extra $22- you can use the sofa bed to get 4 people in that room for $227-. The equates to $57- per head for the night. To put it in context that's less than your petrol bill for the drive.

Like Sulio says reply to him and he can group you together if need be and then advise someone in that group to go ahead and book the room.

Should be a good weekend. Let's hope the weather is fine.

Regards

Current list of people that have indicated they will be coming; (I WILL EDIT THIS POST AND UPDATE AS ANY FURTHER PEOPLE INDICATE THEY WANT TO ATTEND). I expect to send maps etc in approxiamatley 7 days from today.

Saturday Only:

Zedman240, (Dimitri), dvass at bigpond.net.au

Spamaster240Z, (Bruce) thl at tpg.com.au

MoonstonebluZ, (Glen) + 1 Friend, (Mick) in second Z, Limp5 at tpg.com.au

Rev, (Dave and son Ben), davem at bcoc.com.au

WarrenZ, kwarrenh at bigpond.net.au,

BiggelsZ, (Richard), biggels_7 at yahoo.com.au

ZR240, (Ash), zr240 at hotmail.com

Staying the night:

3 room apartment:

Sulio, sulio_m at hotmail.com

Locky, lurch at ozdat.com

Lui, luiscastro at optusnet.com.au

Craig, craig.lovegrove at rydell.com.au

2 room apartment:

Ol_Skl_JP, (Sach), sach133 at yahoo.com.au

Oozla, Kyle, oozla350 at yahoo.com.au,

Scoota, scootag6 at hotmail.com

MR260, (Joel), tilerjoel at bigpond.com  Joel please arrange your accomodation with the fellas above if you wan to share with them.

2 room apartment:

Accomodation:

The other 2 Bedroom self contained (Plenty of Room) are $205- for one Queen Bed and 2 singles. But for an extra $22- you can use the sofa bed to get 4 people in that room for $227-. The equates to $57- per head for the night.

Quest Phillip Island

Corner Bass Avenue & Chapel Street

Cowes 3922

Victoria

Australia

p: +61 (0)3 5952 2644

f: +61 (0)3 5952 2377

e: questphillipisland@questapartments.com.au

thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg

thumb.jpg