Sign in to follow this  
Natez

1 side Mirror or 2

Drivers Side Mirror Only, or Mirrors on both sides.  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Drivers Side Mirror Only, or Mirrors on both sides.

• Drivers Side Mirror Only
    • Dirvers and Passanger Mirrors, IE both sides with mirrors

hey,...

in need to buy new side mirrors this week, going the classic flat type, crome etc etc.... but i can't decide if i want just drivers side or both sides...

i don't use the passanger side one, but not sure if it looks weird not having one on the passanger side, as my friends are saying that it does look very weird not having mirrors on both sides... POLL TIME

I say it depends on the car, if your going with an original exterior look then 1 mirror is cool. My old 240z only had the drivers side mirror the standard chrome one. I think it looks pretty good but my current 240z has had two mirrors installed and two holes drilled.

As you probably know I bought 2 bullet mirrors, however Nigel Nr240 only has 1 bullet mirror on 1 side and it looks fine.

Another mirror is always a good idea in terms of that added bit of safety although I always head check. If you want an original looking exterior stick with 1 but if you want more safety and are using some cool mirrors like the bullet type go with 2.

:D

Well, my alfa only had driver side mirror, it looked fine, but it was colour coded to the car... I think with chrome mirrors, or contrasting colour mirrors, they'll stand out too much to have just one - plus it can be quite useful to have lh mirror. Although judging by my doors on zed, it only had one....

hey sulio here's some very similar mirrors; f1 style mirrors getting them with carbon flares bonnet and rear tail light bit sure would look cool, but i think i perfer the look of fender mirrors, keep changing my mind, but its good to see what they would look like on a zed, sure looks nice...[/url]