Sign in to follow this  
74zzz

Base Line Dcoe Jetting

Ordering a set of new Webers this week and want to know what info besides cam specs I should provide the dealer so they can jet them accordingly. Head flow numbers? What else?

Edited by 74zzz

Try a google search for the chart that has the solex 44's baseline setup for the 240Z.

I've just done Casey's car, but have given him the list of settings, i dd it a touch rich, as a safety thing.

He has it booked in to get a final, in a few weeks time.

Each engine being different size, and, depending on what carb size, and what it comes with ( chokes venturis) will dictate what various bits sizes you need,,,, as a base or start point.

What carbs are you getting, where from, what are they ffering as chokes and venturis?

F they are the 152 r 152G, keep away from the chap in Stafford, but go talk to Carb N Ject.

They may even give you a baseline suggestion, as they have done enough.

Welcome to call by, once you got more specs and info, prior to you making final decision, and i can check over my weber books to see if that is ok

Hi jason

Going 152g and getting them through thornbury carburettors in Vic. Need to give u a call bout that l28 fan anyway so will call in the next few days. Is the Stafford guy you speak of my Stafford guy? Anyway will give u a bell