Has Rossi Lost The Plot?

KatoKid

Rossi has always been the master of mind games but his comments in the press interview on Thursday and subsequent actions on track yesterday leave my wondering if he is becoming a bit paranoid!

He took massive risks in fending off Marquez which could have resulted in him crashing out and zero points especially considering it was pretty apparent that Lorenzo had already scarpered and wasn't going to be caught.

Does the punishment for the crime......hard to say but ultimately it has most probably cost him the championship so does it really matter?

Marquez had more than enough pace to win last week in Australia, but chose to play games with the minor places until the last lap. Same thing happened this weekend as well, there's some sort alliance or funny business going on with Lorenzo and Marquez against Rossi.

I don't think he's that worried about the world titles, it was more about making a point after the Ducatti disaster years.

In the end he was quite soft, Marquez turned into him then crashed after being blocked and pushed wide.

Motogp without Valentino Rossi will be a very dull place, pretty much like F1 is now.

Agree totally Gareth. Marquez is not out to help Lorenzo he's just out to make sure Rossi doesn't win. Somehow he blames Rossi for the Argentina and Assen incidents and will do whatever it take to make sure Rossi isn't Champ.

The stewards should have penalised Marquez.

I'm not a fanboy of either Rossi or Marquez but I consider them both brilliant riders.

Amazingly, Miller has gone two races without falling off!

Agree with you Gareth, Marquez leaned on Rossi and caused his own crash but still no doubt that Rossi purposely carried him way off line.

I like both Rossi and Marquez as they both have personality and add character to otherwise boring top rank personalities.

Pedrosa is just like the robot like Scandinavians!

Marquez rested his head and shoulders onto Rossi's knee pads and nudged his foot (allegedly off the peg), what did he expect Rossi to do? Body to body contact isn't exactly everyday even in MotoGP.

I also think Marquez came off pretty easily but that's just me. It will be interesting to see what happens next race that's for sure.