350Z Owner

Hi all, I'm from SA, have owned my 2004 350Z track for 3 and a half years now. Great car to own, have enjoyed every minute, she still has only 46,700 on the clock (trying to keep the km down) :)

I am a HUGE Z fan and have noticed that over the last few years I have more and more desire to look at japanese classic cars (hakosuka skyline) and in particular the Z heritage... this was only strengthened when at the All Japan Day here in Adelaide I was parked next to an amazing Z30 in 2014! I think this got me excited about old cars, however not being overly mechanically minded or having the practical skills, buying an old car has concerned me in a sense. Unfortunately my father who was a mechanic died when I was young, and I was never able to really learn from his skills. Anyway, I guess there are always options to buy one that is restored or already re-built up, but obviously you pay extra for that.

Look forward to learning more on the forums and possibly becoming a 240Z/260Z/280Z owner in the next 2 or 3 years.

Cheers

post-104640-0-15850100-1445725960_thumb.jpg

post-104640-0-15866300-1445725996_thumb.jpg

Edited by 3fiddyz