What's The Blinking Story?

GongZ

@GongZ Ian Im actually thinking of installing the front blinkers on the front bar on the 73. Ill purchase another bar and punch the holes through, get it chromed and keep the current newly chromed bar to change it around latter on. 

But definitely a quirky look on the 240z

4 hours ago, specialp3 said:

The hole at the bottom of the bumper is for factory fog lights

I agree - I didn't mean to imply it was deliberately provided to move the blinkers

2 hours ago, JDM-TOY said:

@GongZ Ian Im actually thinking of installing the front blinkers on the front bar on the 73...

One problem I have is that the rubber gaskets on my blinker housings are badly perished and no new, or reproduction, gaskets are available.

20 minutes ago, GongZ said:

One problem I have is that the rubber gaskets on my blinker housings are badly perished and no new, or reproduction, gaskets are available.

Can you take some pictures of the gaskets and post them up. Might be able to interchange with something else

Thanks @PeterH @GongZ I think Z Car Depot sells these rubbers as I have come across them before but could be wrong. I checked but the closest looking gaskets are the ones for a 280z front indicator could cut them down to size. 

https://zcardepot.com/collections/lights

Even the side marker lights gasket looks similar 

Edited by JDM-TOY