My '73 240Z from Zimbabwe

Has Australia got to much Governance?

Well I think it absolutely F"en clear that we have a huge amount of bearcats at a local Government, State Government, and Federal Government who all like to bring in revenue so that can justify pay rises in jobs which are not meant to be commercial and where they are meant to serve the people. Government should be a high service area - yes there has to be TAX, with out doubt you need money to Govern but to have high Tax declining or bad service what the hell??

Just because the don't work in the real commercial world which is ultra competitive I think they struggle to appreciate the boundary's that the common Australian has to work. It is a big wide rough world that we all work in and it our government gives us very little protection from it in a business sense and seem hell bent in fining and taxing us as much as possible as well.

Maybe local Government, State Government and Federal Government should also be out sourced to India that would be OK its a competitive global market these days after all and when you call they aren't much more use that Indian call centre anyway.

If they are not really interested in serving the People who pay for them to eat from day to day maybe they should be out of job pretty simple.

I ABLOUTLEY loved it when the coppers wanted a pay rise recently and they blue lighted speeding camera hot spots to hit the Vic Government where it hurts (That's what the POLICE said) hmmm we spend how much on Vic Roads Advertising and they make so many millions out of fining motorists from cameras (where they could so call dangerously continue to speed down the road and kill countless amount of people)  its very clear that revenue is key, safety and aggravation very much a secondary consideration on the roads we pay for with close to 50% tax on Litter that GOV makes on the Petrol tax alone - do they care if there is price fixing on Petrol what do you think? Higher price-  more Tax - no problem really we will look the other way.

I will say it again who do they work for? not me, not you?

Anyway I apologize for high jacking this a little and getting on a off track rant a little but this increasing ability of the Gov at every level to Tax and fine as much as possible and then do a totally shite job of running the Country has got to end.

I hate it when Governance get in the way of a good car story

I'm still going to take it further.....

Anyway, the i picked the Z up yesterday and she is now safe and sound in my storage facility.  Gave her a quick wash, and all I can say is WOW, I'm really happy with the way the car came out......

IMG_5459_zpsuw03iz5x.jpg

IMG_5458_zpssoj4uvoz.jpg

IMG_5460_zpsxh5acjum.jpg

Chris, I'm here most of today as well.  

Will be collecting another car in Sydney on Monday Tuesday, so will be back here on Wednesday.

You can give me a call on 0414214776 if you like.

• 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Nick I just had my NOS 1/4 panel stopped for quarantine...

I cannot for the life of me see why I am getting billed $150 for cleaning, here are photos before it was sent. Unless it suddenly took a mud bath on the way over I'm not sure if 'dust' is a threat..

https://goo.gl/photos/L4u3rC8JCNevTX9y8