My '73 240Z from Zimbabwe

Only issue is that they are cut pile, as loop pile material isn't available in South Africa.  If you're OK with that, I can ask for a price on a second set.

Yeah if that isn't too much trouble :) cant promise anything but would appreciate it if you could. Am in the market for a carpet kit currently

The motor is now assembled, mated to the box and installed, happy days!  The guys are running behind schedule as the car is supposed to ship this week.  They tell me it will be ready next week.  Hmmm, time will tell.

IMG_4902_zps3aze6m6i.jpg

IMG_4906_zpslcyxxojz.jpg

IMG_4903_zpst18v5bfj.jpg

IMG_4904_zps4wr1ugtn.jpg

IMG_4905_zpsnvt7pk0w.jpg

mate would you mind sharing some pics of your csl? i loved those things so much so when i was 19 i nearly bought a 635 csi as a next best thing:)

The csl is next in line for a full resto and is currently stripped.  Here are a few photos of the '73 RHD csl that I restored at the same shop and sold earlier this year:

IMG_4007_zpset19ow2o.jpg

IMG_4014_zpsursy5atf.jpg

IMG_3967_zpsiuwogadj.jpg

IMG_3965_zpsiqses1mj.jpg

Thanks.  This is my pride and joy though, 9 years to build, every nut and bolt by myself and featured in three magazines:

DSC_6781_zps485972ff.jpg

yep all round your taste in cars is to be admired:) looking for a dat 1600, e30, or a 2002 for my next project.....was a really nice silver 2002 for sale a few months ago which I planned to fly down and see but got a call to say it was sold.

yep all round your taste in cars is to be admired:) looking for a dat 1600, e30, or a 2002 for my next project.....was a really nice silver 2002 for sale a few months ago which I planned to fly down and see but got a call to say it was sold.

I've got a project 2002 for sale, sent you a PM.