Sign in to follow this  
74zzz

considering adding another datsun to my garage

By asking your looking for vindication from a bunch of biased car enthusiasts. What does the wife say?

PS: Tasmania could use the tourism boon - not much happens over there, allegedly.

haha we need a second little car to be used in a bind......... i dont want to drive a corrolla or anything of that ilk.......i think for the right price she will agree all be it with some nashing of teeth........and Tas is a stunning place I could take her with me, be all romantic, then drop it on her that we are driving a 1600 all the way back to brizzi :) haha this could work.......not sure how fixed back seats would go for a few 1000kms!

I've been having similar thoughts of recent.

Being able to take the kids out and make car stuff more family friendly, rather than my self indulgent hobby......

But I'm looking more 80's Skyline.

I say.

Go for it!

Yeah I have a friend selling a really nice ae86..........but at 32 i'd need to get a sleave tattoo and flatpeak cap........where I think i can get away with a 1600 haha......... it will be a 1600 or an e30 beemer.....

E30 would be fun and not as expensive!

PS: Tasmania could use the tourism boon - not much happens over there, allegedly.

I'd move there in a heart beat if I didn't have family/friends in Sydney.  ;)

I've been having similar thoughts of recent.

Being able to take the kids out and make car stuff more family friendly, rather than my self indulgent hobby......

But I'm looking more 80's Skyline.

And that is a large part of my decission to go with a Bus rather than a 2 seater  :) (Sorry for the hijack)

Go grab the 1600, they are great little cars.