Sign in to follow this  
74zzz

Triple 44 Mikunis

also what would be a rough setup on a 170 rwhp l28 - a guesstimate on what others have run in there Mikunis? the ones im looking at are as follows.

outer ventury standard size 34φ

main jets 150

air jet 200

pillot jet 57.5

Oddly enough these USA units look EXACTLY the same as the ones offered above for $5,800

I have NOS unfitted 44PHH Mikuni's and they didn't quite look the same. Sorry to say, but feel those are rebuilt, not new.

NEC_03291.JPG

NEC_01791.jpg

Look at the finish from sandblasting, the linkages, soft mounts, ram tubes etc.......

Even the banjo fittings don't look quite right.

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15864.0;attach=45776;image

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=15864.0;attach=45780;image

also what would be a rough setup on a 170 rwhp l28 - a guesstimate on what others have run in there Mikunis? the ones im looking at are as follows.

outer ventury standard size 34φ

main jets 150

air jet 200

pillot jet 57.5

That's possibly the factory setting and will be pretty close to what you would want. A good base tune.

I've had twin su's, hitatchi's ound tops, EFI 40PHH and 44PHH

I'd take the Mikuni 44PHH anyday!

Thats the set Im looking at the ones in the US Ebay! Just trying to figure out how to get them to aus at the moment waiting on a email from jesse streeter

dealing with the US couldn't you use a company like myus.com as a middle man to get them? Basically get them shipped to the myus warehouse and then forwarded on to you.

Thats the set Im looking at the ones in the US Ebay! Just trying to figure out how to get them to aus at the moment waiting on a email from jesse streeter

Let me know the link and I'll get them for you. You just pay shipping, I have an import company picking up in Japan and clearing these. The guy in Jap doesnt want to send them because there is a strict policy from transport companies on fuel related products, so he cannot to Oz.. I have this sorted, just PM me if you really want this other set and I'll make this happen for you. My set is SOLD as of this evening. Cheers.

Just popped up, a single job lot, trying to establish price, 20x 44mm, and 2x50mm

post the link? I couldn't find it!

post the link? I couldn't find it!

A little old man, in Japan, with a little shed, does not know what internet is!

Mate living ver there stumbled across an old carby repair shop, owner s Mr Miyagi's great grand pop,,,,