260z electric fuel pump replacement?

tin

can anyone suggest a replacement fuel pump that i can buy?

ive done a quick google and all everyone talked about is if the cars came with either or both mechanical fuel pumps and just gave me a headache

so all i really want to know is what replacments do people usually buy as i'd like to replace mine for peace of mind.

cheers

This Pierburg is what I have run for many many years without any issues at all. Running via a relay for stable power supply, with a filter before the pump inlet, I get 2.9psi at the carbs. I've ran it with original SU's, triple dellorto's, bike carbs and the FCR's. It's very quiet too.

Probably available for cheaper if you shop around, I paid $99 IIRC.

https://www.efihardware.com/products/261/lift-pump-340hp-Rollercell

I paid $140 for the Pierburg 2 years ago and currently run it on my triples setup with a Malpassi FPR set at 3psi. The combination is great... just run a relay to the fuel pump otherwise the factory wiring delivers variable voltage depending on the electrical load of the car.

thanks for the replies guys,

will definitely run a relay, being 40year old loom the voltage drop can be huge.

ive actually gone with a carter pump and holley reg , head great things and for the price wasnt too bad.