Jason89

2015 All Japan Day

OK, so as we are two weeks out, I've sent out all the PMs with my address and contact number. Let me know if you did not receive one.

I've also updated the original attendee list, so please let me know if anyone has been left out.

OK, anyone coming to the pre-meet, let me know if you haven't received the details and I will send them to you. Otherwise, I will finalise the attendee list today.

If coming to the pre-meet, my house is the one with the blue and silver Imprezas on the front lawn. I'll ask that you drive down the driveway as far as possible, to try and keep most of the cars off the street.

At this stage, we'll shoot to leave for a pre-AJD cruise along the coast at 8AM.

Any questions, let me know.

Sorry for the old bump, but hey I'm new to the forum :)

Here are some of the pics I took from the 2015 AJD to share. Sorry that it is pretty much soley focused on one car, from memory my battery was going dead. My 350Z was there, but these were the highlights for me!

I can send the original pics by email if anyone wants them, obviously these have been significantly cropped.

Cheers,

post-104640-0-64952400-1445729438_thumb.jpg

post-104640-0-49125900-1445729455_thumb.jpg

post-104640-0-53993300-1445729492_thumb.jpg

post-104640-0-35257600-1445729504_thumb.jpg

Haha I will admit it was probably my favourite this year but my battery went dead so couldn't take enough pics of the other cars :D