Jason89

2015 All Japan Day

I'm Interested to see who's planning to head to all jap day on Sunday the 15th. Its looking like my zed will be ready, but if not ill come for a look and catch up anyway.

Cheers.

Hmmm, I might. Depends if I have time to start the turbo sway on the Z in the next month. And do some paint. And and and. Might just take the shopping trolley.

Any one want to put their hand up for an early morning meet spot? If not, I'm happy to host as I'm not too far from the Bay?

EDIT: I will keep this post updated with confirmed attendees. I'll send a PM with my address and contact details once we are roughly a few weeks out and most of the SA boys have chimed in.

JDSM

Roberto

zzzzed

Ledge + 1

DOOM + 2

Coops

cracker

Jason89

vorn70 + 1

thriller

Fairlady Z + 1

Ash with the Red Hako

Anyone else, just PM me a confirmation if you want to come. I'll put on breakfast; bacon, eggs, toast, etc. Just bring some coffee if you drink it, as we never seem to have any.

Always good to have a meet earlier, means we can all park together at the event

when you rock up at the same time.

Im happy to come to your house Jamie

OK, so gates open at 9AM this year, so I'll aim to put on breakfast at mine from 7 AM onwards. Send me a PM if you are coming for breakfast, and once numbers are confirmed, I'll send out a PM with details.

I would love to meet up with you guys before we go in, count me in.( I will have Jeff with me) I will pm my details.

See my first post for updated breakfast details. PM me if you would like to come.

I'm down, however i'm having issues getting my car entered.

What is the issue? It was in last year, so shouldn't be a problem? My entry still hasn't been confirmed and it was placed a few weeks ago...

What is the issue? It was in last year, so shouldn't be a problem? My entry still hasn't been confirmed and it was placed a few weeks ago...

Last time I just rocked up and got in. I payed via paypal and didnt get a receipt number for the refund if I dont get in. Also like you my entry hasn't been confirmed.

Yeah, they need that receipt number to confirm your entry first off, as per the entry form. It will be on the PayPal confirmation sent to your linked e-mail address, or you can find it by logging into the PayPal site itself.

Yeah, they need that receipt number to confirm your entry first off, as per the entry form. It will be on the PayPal confirmation sent to your linked e-mail address, or you can find it by logging into the PayPal site itself.

I was getting confused with the Paypal thing but its alright now.

I did get an application received email, but I can't get my entry forms. I'm assuming other are having the same problem.

I was getting confused with the Paypal thing but its alright now.

I did get an application received email, but I can't get my entry forms. I'm assuming other are having the same problem.

I received my form for the day earlier in the week. There is a delay in putting in the application and actually receiving the confirmation, but as long as you submitted the original application correctly, and have received a confirmation of the application, the acceptance should not be too far off.

I received my form for the day earlier in the week. There is a delay in putting in the application and actually receiving the confirmation, but as long as you submitted the original application correctly, and have received a confirmation of the application, the acceptance should not be too far off.

All good now.

This sounds great - I just registered so will send you a pm. I could probably bring a machine down and cater to the coffee drinkers as well... :P