Canberra Meet

COUPE79

yeah its a bit like that lately , just put mine back together , have driven it for a week , now within the next week it should be off to have the new engine fabbed in , so I will be out for a few weeks again myself

Z guys keep to them selves it seems , I have been in the muscle car world for ages , where we do car shows and meets etc + I have also been rallying in the ARC so many meets and lots of friendly people  there

Ive had 8-9 years of organising zed get togethers. The past regular zedders have either sold or moved on.

(Supprisingly I still know of at least 10x local 240z that are tucked away.)

Pick a date when both your zeds will be on the road, and we should go for a round trip somewhere.. Even do a pie run to Tidbinbilla.

Yeap. That sounds great mine is on the road at the moment just waiting  for room in the workshop . Once there is room the swap over will start .. its funny cos i built a z over 15years ago and there wasnt a club or get togethers etc or really even a forum

So its cool to chat and connect  with other z people