Qld All Japanese Classic Day 15th Feb 2015

24 Dat

Hi All

Its on again this is one of the biggest Classic Japanese car show around it normally gets about 300+ cars on display its a great day out food stalls coffee vans etc. and loads of cars to check out  Sunday 15th February 2015,

It can be hot on these days so be prepared

It is organised by the Seven of Clubs Mazda Car Club of Qld Inc and the Rising Sun Collectors Register of Australia

Earnshaw State College Cnr Earnshaw and Tuffnell Road Banyo gates open from 7.30 Free admission but gold coin donation on entry is appreciated, it fills up very quickly so please try to arrive early

ZCCQ will be there and have the club gazebo up, please look for us and park up with us and bring a chair, if you PM me that you will be there, i will try and hold on to an area big enough for all the Zeds on the day

It will be a great opportunity to come along and chat about the Nationals at Easter this year

Please see the attached flyer and entry form

post-3173-144023778916_thumb.jpg

44599_e6a6924599b6ad12594394692cdc9d366495af25.doc

Great photos peter t and thanks for posting them,

Thanks for all the ZCCQ Members and the other guys from this forum and other guys for turning up in there Z's etc , way better turn out than expected :) ! and i must admit my gold 240Z set up as a Marque 2B sports car that i took, had a heap of interest, i haven't had to answer so many questions or had so many compliments on any of my other Z's that i have taken in the past, great to see so much positive interest out there!

Huge crowd :)  this shows and the one in June just keeps getting better and better, numbers were 25%+ up from last years Feb show, i tried to put a NDN15 flyer on or in every Nissan/Datsun with 90+ put out and i know i missed a few. I recon about 400 cars and that's for the 25 years and older show.

Very good interest for NDN15 lots of people asking questions, Please don't forget entries close on the 26th of February so please don't mess around

I will post the flyer and entry info for the June show when i get it

Cheers

Dave

Nifty Nev drives that white Falcon engined 260Z which does killer lap times, he's located at Kallangur, PM me for his phone number.

Damm, why didn't I go to this? Could have driven the daily there, no Zed is no excuse  ::)

Damn, missed it, normally go.

Anyone get photos of the 1600s?

Brad

For heaps of great pics, way better than mine, check out the seven of clubs facebook page. I think there is one of every car that turned up through the gate.  8)