1970 240z for sale

sjarrett

Model: 1970 240z

Required Location: adelaide

Required Price and Payment Conditions: cash/deposit ($21,000)

Item Condition:  good/Excellent

Body: Rust : top l/h/f door, slight surface on firewall

Mechanical: all cylinders replaced , brakes overhauled, new lines, new standard suspension, new exhaust, all filters,points, etc, battery, replaced, radiator flushed, new sway bar bushes. used genuine where I could have kept all parts that have been replaced. comes with original wheels (missing 2 hubcaps). have a box full of spares to go with it.

Engineers Certificate: Yes / No? If applicable.

Pictures:  For Best Results - Please include pictures (Up to 4 per post). How do I post images here?

Extra Info: I have history from 1982, it has had 2 owners since then. always an adelaide car. a very original car, everything works.

Contact Details: 0402249329

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

$_20.JPG

• Administrators

Ok thread cleaned up.

In the interest of transparency.

1. The car was bought for around $5.5k recently.

2. The seller is affiliated with a Nissan Dealership in South Australia http://www.jarrettmotor.com.au/dgx/altHome.asp

3. The current owner has spent some cash getting the car back on the road and onto club permits. It was in storage / sitting for a while.

As with any purchase of a used vehicle caveat emptor applies. Strongly advise viewing in person.

4. Seller claims everything works, I'll bet $5 the clock doesn't.

• Administrators

Ok well I hope both seller and buyer are happy.

If you can prove the clock is working I'll send $5 to your paypal account. Happy to eat my own words.

I used to be a Real Estate agent, i'd get my mum or dad, or brother or sister to buy really cheap houses, from unsuspecting sellers, then flick 'em on to the general public. Double whammy game.

That's a bit frowned upon in some states nowadays.

I really should stop now but mate, that's pretty much fraud in my state. Your the kind of bloke that makes us genuine " salesman" look frowned apon. I hope someone you sold a house to sees this and you go to jail you piece of shit