Rev

Gordo

Lightmaster240z - Bruce

Azman1984

Scoota  - Mark

Vic Dyno Hire - Simon

ilbert - Ian

Hi Rev,

I should be able to make it. Sounds like a great day. Also feel free to spend some money on the day for Salad, bread etc, Rev and I will give you the cash from the club on the day as reimbursement.

Cheers

Hey Rev,

Do we have a proposed time for the 22nd? I'm happy with anytime just working out whether to take the Sunday night off work or not haha.

Aaron

Hi all, I'm new around here. Pretty much I'm 17 and looking to purchase a 260 as a project car and eventually a daily driver. I would love to meet some of you more experienced guys and see some of your beautiful cars.

I don't think this is the right kind of event for a first meeting but it was the old recent post I could find  :)

Hi Rev

I am one of the new members AK (Adrian Konings ) if ya have room for one more? it would be good to meet some fellow Zeders

Let me know if you need any thing bought along extra will bring some food drink ect. My Z is the process of get full strip down so I be with out my z.

Cheers AK

Will be great to have you along - I will be sending out PM's with addresses to all who have indicated they are attending - BTW everyone should bring a chair!

PM received . Thanks Rev. Looks as though we are going to have a good turn out. Just need you to organise the weather with your mate up stairs.  lol.

Will be great to have you along - I will be sending out PM's with addresses to all who have indicated they are attending - BTW everyone should bring a chair!

I didn't get a PM?? whats your address?