Are Wolf creek half shafts weak?

Not so much the power, but more the torque that will spit bits out, and also will depend on what tyres.

From the guys on here that have them I believe most a re happy with the conversion.

FWIW I never had issues with spitting out diffs or drive shafts with the race car on 240 wide slicks at standing starts sidestepping the clutch at 3500-4000rpm with standard R180 diff and drive shafts with 200rwhp and 212ftlb of torque at 4000rpm. At 6000rpm side stepping the clutch had the car sideways in a cloud of tyre smoke and the passengers loving it at a make a wish track and ride day.

I have been using the wolf creeks for about 5 years now and they havent broken yet.They have had about 30 launches at the drag strip both with a 255 m&h racemaster and also a et drag radial with the front left wheel off the ground.Also countless burnouts and power skids.Have broken everything else so far accept the cvs.Engine is making 495 foot pounds.I do recall that the wolf creek guy said they would break at those power levels but so far so good as there wasnt much choice at the time for the price.When I snapped my moustache a few months ago I took the cvs to be checked in Dandenong at a cv place and he said they were in perfect conditionHe also said the axles looked super strong and if I broke anything apart from the axles that parts were readily available.