Sign in to follow this  
Scoota G

All Japanese Day Ballarat

Spied this on Facebook and thought, gee it would be great to get some of you deep southerners to come visit us for a change.

Thoughts or Comments?

post-762-144023775523_thumb.jpg

what are peoples thoughts on the turnout of this? wondering if its worth the trip up

Ballarat ain't that far out, and as an added bonus you would get the chance to have a beer with Scoota  8)

I will make an All Japan day down there when the zed is finished. Scoota can you keep the beer cold for another 5-10 years for me?

I will make an All Japan day down there when the zed is finished. Scoota can you keep the beer cold for another 5-10 years for me?

Ha perhaps a bottle of Scotch would age better. Ballarat has a pretty good following of Jap cars so i would expect to see quite a few different makes out there tomorrow. Perhaps it also may bring some out from their hiding places, certainly an event we needed in Central Victoria.

Turns out it was a pretty good day in the end, I would have guessed maybe 120+ cars of various makes, models and eras?

Turns out it was a pretty good day in the end, I would have guessed maybe 120+ cars of various makes, models and eras?

I would agree, my first time here and will definitely be putting it on the colander for next year. Some very nice eye candy as far as cars go and also some good chats with people.