Bathurst Speed weekend

tir33d

The hillclimb was cancelled as the track still hasn't been repaired after Bathurst (supposed to happen this week). The subbed in a Flying 5th late.

227km/h is actually the average speed through the timing beacons. If you look close, just before the peak there was some cones - then after the peak there was another set. And if you can decipher it, it was 6800-6900rpm in 5th.

The supersprint runs are slow. I have a trophy from a run that I did which was 3 seconds faster from the old red girl. Only had 3 runs, first one I didn't even pull out of 4th as it was more about checking the car against the run. 2 and 3 on vid. The 1st run on vid I am pretty sure the local news crew was filming me at the start, so I had to show off a little. I didn't have a serious run, where I tried to take off easier, hold it flat through the kink, ease it out of the chase and murrays. I see at least 2.5 secs in them vids.