Sign in to follow this  
andyk_79

Andy's Auto Sport - avoid

Hi Folks

Andy's Auto Sport in the US advertises that they have a whole bunch of Z parts etc.  Just wanted to warn that their service is pretty poor.  They don't actually stock the parts themselves - they basically distribute them and order from manufacturer when you place your order.

That would be OK if it didn't take me chasing them up and waiting 6 weeks before they told me they couldn't get a particular part (Tokico Illumina shocks).  I then had to email a further 3 times before I got my refund.

Sadly I hadn't googled them before using them.  Would appear that a lot of punters out there have had similar poor experiences.  One of the US consumer bodies has them on a warning list due to the volume of complaints they get about them!

Not sure if it is too late? But I have the white tokico adjustable shocks in my red 240z. I have lowered king springs but don't know what they are rated at. I find the ride very harsh on all but the lowest setting. I'd probably look at konis if I was looking again.

Yeah I ended up buying Konis off a member on here.  This all happened a few weeks ago and I've kept meaning to post here as a warning to others and only thought of it again today