Sign in to follow this  
620Z

Tassie Trip 13th - 21st Feb 2015

Good morning Gents.

Well we are struggling to get numbers for next Feb Tassie Trip. We have had a few people unable to make it and a few others unable to comit at this point. I think the safest thing to do is cancel Feb'15 Tassie Trip and replace it with a Weekend trip to Bright in Feb. This is a definate regardless of numbers as Jodie and I will be going since last time was a great weekend away. We would be going for 4 days Friday to Monday. We have great accommodation with a pool, tennis court and BBQ facilities. We would do some day trips in the Zed on the Sat & Sunday on some awesome roads to Mt Buffalo, Mt Hotham and or Falls Creek. Any parties interested in coming along let me know.

I appologise for the cancelation. But unless the numbers are there it probably isn't worth the big trip to Tassie. As an alternate Bright is cheaper and less time off work. So hopefully some of you guys can make that one.

Hopefully we can book this accommodation prior to Christmas. With a show of numbers we might be able to get a discount on the accommodation.

Cheers Craig