Tassie Trip 13th - 21st Feb 2015

620Z

Gents,

I am guaging interest for another awesome Tassie trip next year.

Feel free to comment on proposed date and desire to come along.

I am opening up the invitation to a number of members at the CSA Car Club so we might get a few more takers. Well I know we will. So don't miss out this is one awesome trip.

Regards Craig  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Ahhh boys all I am hearing are excuses.

Bruce you need to grow some balls. A week in Tassie vs a one afternoon birthday. Come on I wouldn't even hang around for my parents birthday. We all have our priorities I guess.

My problem is I could move it a week either way for someone but even if I do that they are not guaranteeing me they are coming. then I just keep chasing my tail for peope. So lets stick with the dates. And no I am not running it Feb 2016. Maybe that year we return to Thredbo?

Anyway I went to the CSA car Club meeting the other night and tabled our trip with them. There seems to be a bit of interest and maybe 6-10 cars will come from that group. So we should still have a good group.  ;)

Will talk more about it at Gordon's BBQ. Cheers

Ahhh boys all I am hearing are excuses.

Bruce you need to grow some balls. A week in Tassie vs a one afternoon birthday. Come on I wouldn't even hang around for my parents birthday. We all have our priorities I guess.

My problem is I could move it a week either way for someone but even if I do that they are not guaranteeing me they are coming. then I just keep chasing my tail for peope. So lets stick with the dates. And no I am not running it 2015. Maybe that year we return to Thredbo?

Anyway I went to the CSA car Club meeting the other night and tabled our trip with them. There seems to be a bit of interest and maybe 6-10 cars will come from that group. So we should still have a good group.  ;)

Will talk more about it at Gordon's BBQ. Cheers

Next year is 2015 ;D

• Moderators

I am really look foward to going again. This has to one of the best drives and trip I have been on. So were are the rest of you boy  ::) 

Seriously thinking about tagging along on this one.

My entry is in for Mt poatina hillclimb  It was 7km run this year been told there extending it to 10 km for next year Check it out

great bit of road Its in middle of the state near Cressy

Hope I can organise a few days to tag along with you guys in zed that is not with a car trailer Lol

Mick

My wife has told me that I can go ..... yipee.

She also pointed out that it's Valentine's Day, so Lurch - you and me for a romantic dinner  :-*

When will we know the likely costs? (for the trip - not for romantic dinner)

Welcome aboard.Did the wife say you could go or did she say to go and get out of her hair?  :o

Cost is around $1,500- to 2K including everything, Boat trip, Accom, Fuel, food etc. Cheaper if hitching a ride. You can also save $350- if you don't get a Cabin over or back. But we have all done it once and never again. But if you want a cheaper trip do that.

Talking to Bruce today about the trip. I think we might have to organise a meeting about the trip with all those concerned a week or two after the Christmas BBQ on the 29th. Meet at the Pub or my place for a few drinks etc. Then we can nail down the itinery etc.