Sign in to follow this  
620Z

Tassie Trip 13th - 21st Feb 2015

Gents,

I am guaging interest for another awesome Tassie trip next year.

Feel free to comment on proposed date and desire to come along.

I am opening up the invitation to a number of members at the CSA Car Club so we might get a few more takers. Well I know we will. So don't miss out this is one awesome trip.

Regards Craig  :)

two problem have come up  >:( dam work commitment and the father in law birthday so it a no go for me I am SO disappointed on this one  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( update 20 % chance of coming 1/11/2014

With the triples on Bruce you would have been leading the way!

Craig might be able to move some dates around.

Arrggghh ! Ive booked a golfing holiday with the boys that exact week.. Dang, I was wondering if the Tassie trip was on for 2015.

Ahhh boys all I am hearing are excuses.

Bruce you need to grow some balls. A week in Tassie vs a one afternoon birthday. Come on I wouldn't even hang around for my parents birthday. We all have our priorities I guess.

My problem is I could move it a week either way for someone but even if I do that they are not guaranteeing me they are coming. then I just keep chasing my tail for peope. So lets stick with the dates. And no I am not running it Feb 2016. Maybe that year we return to Thredbo?

Anyway I went to the CSA car Club meeting the other night and tabled our trip with them. There seems to be a bit of interest and maybe 6-10 cars will come from that group. So we should still have a good group.  ;)

Will talk more about it at Gordon's BBQ. Cheers

Ahhh boys all I am hearing are excuses.

Bruce you need to grow some balls. A week in Tassie vs a one afternoon birthday. Come on I wouldn't even hang around for my parents birthday. We all have our priorities I guess.

My problem is I could move it a week either way for someone but even if I do that they are not guaranteeing me they are coming. then I just keep chasing my tail for peope. So lets stick with the dates. And no I am not running it 2015. Maybe that year we return to Thredbo?

Anyway I went to the CSA car Club meeting the other night and tabled our trip with them. There seems to be a bit of interest and maybe 6-10 cars will come from that group. So we should still have a good group.  ;)

Will talk more about it at Gordon's BBQ. Cheers

Next year is 2015 ;D

That would be greatto have you along Pauly. We have had people from NSW before. We will start locking in things in another month in regards to itinery, boat and accom.

Yea i fond them in my wife hand bag ::). Plus some extra staff to cove me being MIA for that week.

I am really look foward to going again. This has to one of the best drives and trip I have been on. So were are the rest of you boy  ::)   

I am really look foward to going again. This has to one of the best drives and trip I have been on. So were are the rest of you boy  ::) 

Seriously thinking about tagging along on this one.

Glad you are back on board Bruce.

Tell us more about the mountain race. Should we be coming along to watch for the day or arvo?

My entry is in for Mt poatina hillclimb  It was 7km run this year been told there extending it to 10 km for next year Check it out

great bit of road Its in middle of the state near Cressy

Hope I can organise a few days to tag along with you guys in zed that is not with a car trailer Lol

Mick

That would be great if you can come along for a few days Mick. We can discuss closer to the time when the itinery is locked and loaded.

My wife has told me that I can go ..... yipee.

She also pointed out that it's Valentine's Day, so Lurch - you and me for a romantic dinner  :-*

When will we know the likely costs? (for the trip - not for romantic dinner)

Welcome aboard.Did the wife say you could go or did she say to go and get out of her hair?  :o

Cost is around $1,500- to 2K including everything, Boat trip, Accom, Fuel, food etc. Cheaper if hitching a ride. You can also save $350- if you don't get a Cabin over or back. But we have all done it once and never again. But if you want a cheaper trip do that.

Talking to Bruce today about the trip. I think we might have to organise a meeting about the trip with all those concerned a week or two after the Christmas BBQ on the 29th. Meet at the Pub or my place for a few drinks etc. Then we can nail down the itinery etc.

She also pointed out that it's Valentine's Day, so Lurch - you and me for a romantic dinner  :-*

Who picks up the tab, or is it dutch ?