Sign in to follow this  
Toecutter

Next VicZCar meeting scheduled Thursday 6th Dec 2007

Hi Guys,

I had to change the date from the 5 to the 6th of Dec due to commitments.

Come along to the next VicZCar meeting at:

5/54 Howleys Rd (last factory), Notting Hill (Melway's Map Ref: 70 G9).

Next Thursday 6th Dec 2007

Time: 7:00pm.

Drinks & BBQ will be supplied.

I hope to have the extended version of the Mt.Buller Cruise playing. Hopefully we can organise a video projector for the night!?

Sulio

NOOOOOOO! I was hoping for the 5th as I'm working on the 6th (and i could have bought the projector!) Oh well It looks like I'll have to wait till the new year to finally meet you guys, anyhow have a blessed christmas and remember what the Rev says 'make sure your christmas is full of Zed's and Jesus'.  see you guys next year!

Rev.

Great,

As of 30 mins ago the 240Z is back on the road, although plenty still to do on the interior and under the bonnet. Barring any last minute hiccups I'll be there in one of the Zeds.

Warren

Good to hear Warren, I hope the 240 makes it as I'm sure many would be as keen as I am to see the new paint.

Sorry Rev, I've been meaning to advise change of date. The second half bought surprise tickets to Spiegeltent on the 5th Dec for my birthday so it put me in a pickle over the 5th  :-[, anyhow we'll be there til about 9ish maybe later so perhaps you might be able to make it after work!??

Cheers,

Sulio

hey, i have one, its not the brightest (its a few years old, 6+ so the technology's improved quite a bit since) but it could be used if you can't get another.

the only prob is that i now have a work event to go to that night so i wont be able to come along :( so i wont be able to bring it with me. If someone is going to be driving past my house in east doncaster and wants to pick it up that could be a possibility...

Sounds like we'll have a nice little group tonight. Don't worry about the projector as I have not had any time to put together the extended 30min video of the ;ast Buller cruise.  :(

Anyhow still plenty to discuss, eat and drink!

See you tonight.

Sulio

Unfortunately I can't get off work early enough to get down there at any reasonable time.   Have a good one.......

Top meeting last night Sulio. Was it 8 Zeds? Good to meet a few new faces and looking forward to hopefully seeing a few of you along to our drive on the 15/1/08.

Yes, good turn out great weather. Nice to meet you Bruce (white Z Bruce), and of course TRaralgon Bruce making the effort always good to catch up, (soryy I missed you the next day but I got sidetracked with a break down in Morwel),yes definately looking forward to the next cruise. I'll post Thursdays pics up later tonight hopefully!

Sulio