"Lofty Drews" Run.

peter t

Pete. i worry at the age most of us seem to get to before our cars are finished enough to run.

Good thing up here Peter is you can join in even if your Z is not a goer or a racer. There is always a passenger seat as well if you want to come for a ride. Good bunch of people up here. ;) 8)

Top Shots PeterT,  8) thanks for posting them,  i bet you loved the drive down from the café on Sunday, the 3 red Z's had a clear run thru the valley and down the second drop off 8) :) all in all a great turn out as well 15 Z's a R32, Sporty, Sylvia, Mustang, Touareg and off course a special mention on the new red cook cooker.

I agree PeterT, it was a really enjoyable weekend and fantastic to see such a big turn out of Zeds.  The routemeister gave us some great driving roads through beautiful rural scenery and top grub stops. Lofty and Judy, as ever the gracious hosts, put on a fantastic spread. And those of us who stayed over enjoyed great pub fare in Clifton and an enjoyable evening to break up the Journey. Well done to 24DAT for organising it and thanks to PeterT for posting some brilliant photos which really capture the weekend and the Zeds in attendance.