Morgan Park 2015 sprint series

260DET

Want to sign up for this but can't find an entry form on the website so can someone fix me up for one for A or B, whichever is the Z club's popular choice . PM OK.

Any other MP newbs coming aboard for 2015?

Someone who knows the details,

Can they post up the costs,

1- Series registration cost

And,

2 cost to enter each round of the four rounds.

As per usual WDSCC will send out the info later in the year, but usually only to those pre-existing registered entrants.

To any newbs, you just need to persevere with WDSCC, who organise the whole shebang.

Dont forget, they are running a one ff sprints weekend usually in October, with no requirement to register for any series.

AND,

HRCC are running a two day sprints meet on 13/14 September, again, dont have to be a member, or be registered for any series to run that either!!

Great value, lotsa fun!

• 3 months later...

You could put up a link to the wdscc series registration info/details etc.

Dont expect to hear back from them straight away, more likely in new year sometime.

The 2015 calender for Qld is now avail at CAMS office, just, as they had to juggle events/dates etc for many car clubs at many venues, and the car clubs, a few of them, talk with each other, so as to avoid date clashes, or events too close.

MGCC at Mt Cotton tend to set their calender without consulting others, and sometimes there are date clashes, for those the Hillclimb, and Sprint.

Tetley at QRO, is always the last to notify his dates, and he doesnt care if there are clashes,,,,

Fixed,

Richard, link to registration process?

Sometimes ( a lot) WDSCC are slow to notify, but usually if you have registered prior to Xmas, you should be in.

If you want to run on same weekend dates as the usual Z club guys, you need to contact that club, as they chosse which series to run, and let all their pals know which.

Good entry level type events to do, then move up to next level of full Comp license either AASA or CAMS

• 2 weeks later...

Received the information regards the Morgan Park Super Sprint Series 2015. The date are "A" Series, 21/22 February, 16/17 May, 20/21 June and 29/30 August.  "B" Series 28/29 March, 30/31 May, 25/26 July and 19/20 September. Cost are:-  Series registration fee $220.00 per competitor, then there is the entry fee per round of $70.00, transponder hire $15.00 and carport (if required) usually $70.00. I may try and buy my RX5 back because I realise that I now have to enter the " Sports Cars over 3000cc" group, there are heavy duty cars and drivers in this group.

Stay safe over this silly season and I hope to see some of you in the New Year.

Cheers

Peter

Are you not retired Richard...? ;D

Come play in the A series - you will have a Ball ! :)

The "B" series dates would suit me better, anyone else?

And Peter, you have finally moved into the big time with the RX7, there is no going back  ;)