New 260z rear brake shoes - new, late 260z part #N1386 SOLD!

Pedro

Hi all,

Price drop - need these gone ! shipped AU wide for $35 Sold pending payment

I had my entire braking system overhauled a while ago including newly lined rear brake shoes. I got these brake shoes from Peter Hall. He had planned to use them on his legendary 260z vintage racer. They are newly lined, never used. the reason i didnt use them was that they are for Late 260z, and i didnt know when i got them from pete whether or not i was early or late 260 so i took a punt and i was wrong. I have the earlier type drum so i had to pay to get mine relined. these it C210s and various other datos too; They are pictured here;

http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x366/432-r/260z%20brake%20shoes/

http://www.burpengaryautospares.com.au/shop/image/cache/data/products/brakes/shoes/N1386-500x500.jpg

If someone wants to do $50 plus postage. i have verified that these fit many datsuns, but in 260z land the 78 model is the one, part number N1386.

My existing ones were around $130 to re-line.

cheers,

Pedro.

Good question. i don't know. peter hall planned to race vintage racing with them but he changed to super modifieds so that meant disc rear,and these were surplus to his requirements

He didn't lose a lot. But i don't know i'm sorry. he isnt around anymore to tell me i'm afraid. Can i tell by looking at them?

• 1 month later...