17 x 8 alloys with a +15 offset

wildy55

• Moderators

I'm running 17x8" but not sure of the offset. Will be removing a wheel this weekend so I can take some pics / measurements. My guards are lipped slightly and running 225 45 tyres.

17" will fit easier than 16"s for what it's worth, as the struts lean in.

You know you can just measure this stuff right? You have wheels you know the offset and size of so just add on the measurements for the new wheels to what you already know. You can easily measure the spare to the strut and the backspacing.

Any reason you specifically want wheels that are the wrong offset? From my experience it will make the steering heavy.

This site should help you too:

http://willtheyfit.com/

I'm running 16x7 + 20 with 205/50/16 semis on my 240z.

I have about 6mm clearance between tyre and lower spring perch with original struts.

My combo needs to sit out about 15-20mm further to really fill the standard guards properly.

Depending on your coil over diameter, they may fit but, I'm thinking you might want some spacers to get them right

Mick

Thanks guys. Be great if you can let me know the offset when you have a wheel off this weekend.

Mike, what offset were your wheels (they are 16" aren't they?).

16x8 zero offset, and d3c0y is right the +15 will make steering heavy. When I had the factory 260z alloys which were 195's on 14 inch with +15 offset it was much heavier than with current 16x8 zero.