Sign in to follow this  
DreamZproject

Seat swapping

I'm using r33 gtr seats in my 240. Put a set of recaros in a mates gtr and he have me these for $100! Just have to wait for this broken foot to heal and put them in  :-\

post-7592-144023751143_thumb.jpg

Compared to the Recaro bucket seats that came in limited edition FDs they are heavy. It's all relative to your expectations LOL...but I suspect not much heavier than stock 240z seats like you say.

Ah... my apologies Gav! I thought you were comparing to the 240z seats, not the fd recaros. Of course all things are relative, and for the price ($400ish) I'm happy with a weight equal to the stock seats, plus now I get lateral support, better construction and overall comfort for (especially) longer drives :)

If money were no object I'd be going with a set of recaros for sure...

I'm using r33 gtr seats in my 240. Put a set of recaros in a mates gtr and he have me these for $100! Just have to wait for this broken foot to heal and put them in  :-\

Wow they look toight! I'll keep an eye out for these too.

Wow they look toight! I'll keep an eye out for these too.

They are quite a small seat so I think they will fit perfect in the s30. I'm over 6ft and they are super comfy.

Woot, going to pick up some s2000 seats up tomorrow for $500. They aren't 100% perfect as they have a few leather cracks, but I

think I can repair them to look new without too much work. Strangely their "black" leather is more like a very dark grey, so a dyeing

may be on the cards to match the jet black of my interior.