Sign in to follow this  
PerZee

Alert - Stolen 71 240Z in Adelaide

Damn.

I've seen you and the car several times near parade as well. at the time i was driving my rx7.

will keep a look out and if i see something let you know.

the problem with these older cars now they are getting more desirable and out of reach for lot of people. invest in a tracking device they not expensive or paging car alarm. if all else fails heavy duty chain and padlock and tie it to your house.

hope it gets found soon.

I saw and shared a post in on facebook in regards to the car being stolen. living in QLD is a bit far away from home but helps get the word out one the less,  hopefully shes found A OK mate

the problem with these older cars now they are getting more desirable and out of reach for lot of people.

This is what worries me, I'd be so heart broken to have my Z stolen after 11 years of ownership. To think all that time it was safe and looked after and then whisked away by someone like that would made me so mad.

Personally I don't understand it, if i stole like a Ferrari GTO or something uber rare and special I wouldn't enjoy it when I took it out, as I wouldn't feel like I've earned it...

But I guess I'll never understand the mentality of people who do stuff like this.

I really hope the OP gets it back.

Do what i did, put it up on stands and pull the suspension out. No one is going to steal my Z!

Please contact me I have some news on this car.

Gavindoolan@gmail.com

0434 520 498

This car has been found, but I'll let the owner provide any further updates on what's going on.

Sorry but I'd rather let the owner communicate what is happening with it. Another member spotted it near his house with no plates on it and thought nothing of it at first, but after looking on the forum noticed it was the same car.

Sorry but I'd rather let the owner communicate what is happening with it. Another member spotted it near his house with no plates on it and thought nothing of it at first, but after looking on the forum noticed it was the same car.

Understand, just glad it has been found. Hopefully reasonably intact  ???

Currently being looked after by fellow Zed member.....

goes to show the forum has better finding power than facebook or the po-po!!!

one big ups for it.

Will await owners response when he gets around to it.

Gavin, you should probly edit your post above and remove your email and #

Nat0

Find it strange that someone can get on the Forum seeking help in finding their prized possession & so many members responding to their plight  resulting with the zed being found. Not being critical but I'm sure if it happened to any of us I'm sure the responsive gratitude to all & sundry would have been forthcoming immediately. Just my thoughts, anyway to all those that took the trouble to assist with this well done.

Regards: Alan.

HI Chaps

Don't be to harsh, The owner has had Zeds and has been using the forum for a while.

Just because he doesn't post much doesn't mean anything.

I have met him a couple of times when he came into a shop I used to work at.

The car had been basically written off after a month of being missing. The owner was a day away from

getting his pay out when the car was found. So the insurance company withheld the payout.

Now the insurance company has contacted me to Quote on fixing. Which I have done over 3 weeks ago

and still waiting to hear what they are doing.

All this time the owner has had no car and no money to buy another!.

I feel really sorry for the guy to be honest.

Cheers

So does that mean his computer won't work to ?. But that aside I do feel deeply sorry for the guy, I'm sure you will do a great job on it for him Ledge.

Regards: Alan.