Enzo

Must Watch Automotive Program Thread.

mmmm i think totally illegal on a sreet car

haha, not saying I'm keen on doing it with mine.. :D There are probably better ways.

Jump to 12mins for the 240Z with 1J in it.

I didn't realise that amount of money could be spent detailing a car!! Awesome job but I imagine that the amount of people getting that level of work done must be extremely small.

Not sure if makes sense on an FD Rx7. Maybe a 100k + car. But I also think you want to just drive it and enjoy a car. What happens if he gets a stone chip after all that or some knob opens a car door into it?

It was great to get an insight into that level of detailing and paint correction. But perhaps over kill? Still cool to see a glass like finish and perhaps hard to appreciate over video. Different in person no doubt.

Hi

Yes it is a limited market for this type of service, but there is a market for it.

There is a guy in north western Sydeny who does this type of work. I was at his shop recently and he had an almost new Rolls Royce in for work. The car had been caught out in a major storm and had lots scratches and such from from flying branches and other debris. He was telling me he would end up spending about 5 days on the car but wouldn't be drawn to comment on cost, other than to say "it would not be cost effective on the average car" FWIW the Rolls was also black.

Cheers

PB

Wonder if they will do a feature on the Green S30z that they keep panning past

Havent watch it yet, but Mighty Car Mods in Japan with an S30 Fairlady Z

Edited by OdinZ

Glad they are doing a Z. They do end up saying it needs more power, hopefully it’s not another rb build. They do mention it’s a 2 litre 75 model - don’t think so.post-103525-0-33145500-1515622454_thumb.png

It's a Fairlady Z-L from what I can tell. 75 model with L20A. I believe the MCM boys have an RB26 in the garage..

Hi

It will be interesting to see what they do.

It would be a pretty safe bet that whatever they do will be turbo and controlled by a Haltech ECU.

Cheers

PB

Cool,

Just felt like I had hopped into the DeLorean and gone back in time.

Great to see the different cars going hard at it. The variety of car makes it exciting.

Thanks for that. Thumbs up.

I love ChrisFix channel on Youtube, very informative and step by step for simple maintenance tasks. Have a look at this Uni join replacement video for example.