Enzo

Must Watch Automotive Program Thread.

Not a bad watch at all.

Personally I would have preferred a little less of the "waffle" and a little more detail on the rebuild.

Will be watching again next week  :)

The next episode "Land Rover" is on channel 2 tonight.

www.powerblocknetwork.com

watched a few different episodes.  It is cheque book restoration and modification of american muscle but I find it entertaining and the body work stuff informative.

For The Love Of Cars - Triumph Stag is on tonight.

According to the online guide they will be comparing it to an E-Type Jag  :o

haha

Anyway, I'll be watching it 15 minutes after it starts again... wife is obsessed with Offspring and will punch me in the nuts if I touch the remote. :(

I have only one thing to say George and that is to what I did and Buy a PVR and set it up two record the show and them watch it in Peace ;) This was a cheap investment.

haha

Anyway, I'll be watching it 15 minutes after it starts again... wife is obsessed with Offspring and will punch me in the nuts if I touch the remote. :(

Haha

Yep my Mrs is the same, but I like it when Offspring comes on, its my cue to head to the shed.

It's one of the only times I get no complaints about heading to the shed "again"

Now I'm thinking about getting a nut punch from the Mrs. Mmmmm is that wierd?

Mick

Classic Car Rescue - Bit of humour, an animated bald man that yells a lot and lots of classics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtEHgOi-txk

I had to quit watching that program, the hack jobs they do upset me too much. No finesse in anything they did, just a geezer!

Same guy had a previous TV program called: Chop Shop, where his so called designer Leepu churned out some of the worst automotive abortions I've ever seen!

If anyone is interested in some pretty cool youtube videos on metal fabrication and extreme modifying. This is worth a look and is funny too.

yeah dude we are well aware of project binky! I'm pretty sure i first saw it on here, someone posted it up in the YouTube video section

Rudolf.

Wow, this is amazing to watch! I'd love to have the money and balls to do that, although I doubt we could ever have something like that on the road over here.

It seems like aaaages since the last episode, can't wait for the next one  :)

+ 1 on that  :)

Just saw todays episode of Car Torque, they were looking at the Peugeot 208Gti  and made mention of Sebastian Loeb's Pikes Peak record hill climb. So I had to remind myself of what a cracking run it was.

But, it still doesn't do it for me like Ari Vartanen's run, doing it Old Skool.

Enjoy  ;)

Mick

Love the subtle little quote at 19:48

"Semper in excretum sum sed alta variat"

Always in the shit, but the depth varies.

So true when modifying cars.  ::)

Lotus Elise - The Inside Story

A mid 90's production about the Lotus Elise from concept to first car sold to the public. Fantastic watch at 2 hrs and 20 min giving you an insight into how a small car company brings a car to market.

Building the unfinished lightweight E-types. Very interesting video with quite a lot of detail and peoples opinions of weather these are eligable for classic racing/events.