Sign in to follow this  
Lurch

Early Morning Run - Saturday, 1st Feb. 2014

Lurch if a problem why not re schedule or just wait till our long weekend end of Feb.

I am 50/50 for Sat morning atm.  :(

I don't know why I bother!

I hear/get told people want to have a run, so I organize one, then people either forget or pull-out at the last minute.

I might as well just cancel it now...

I'll have a hug reagy for you sat morning big fella!

Johnboy

I'll have a hug reagy for you sat morning big fella!

Johnboy

As long as your tongue touching any part of body is NOT involved, it'll be well received :)

OK appologies. Was hoping to get someone else to take Liam to his first baskeball game of the year but I am stuck with it. So I am out. Have a great drive and I am still 100% in for the Bright long weekend. Cheers

Yeah I'm definitely in. I'll be letting the 6 banger theme down by bringing the MR2... :(

Can i just ask... seeing as though i have never been on one of these... Is this so called "cracking pace" going to cause and

issue with current probationary licence status, if say we were to meet a car that, oh lets say, had flashy flashy lights on the top?

Or is it more for those who like to sight-see a huge line of traffic behind them?

Looking forwards to it guys! :D

Thanks to the 7 people who came for the run :)

Johnboy now needs a new fuel pump & Mossy needs new Accel. linkages... (thanks for the drive too mate - it goes well).

1621731_282006771950704_2003101066_n.jpg

1507082_282006778617370_2065887486_n.jpg

1546133_282007251950656_1698555748_n.jpg

I know you only made it for sat because you know I could not come along and show you up  Lurch :)

Anytime Cupcake  ;D

Good drive until the accelerator linkage broke, I thought I was going to be stuck out near Healsville until Macgyver (Lurch) stopped by, good excuse now though to get it done properly and get rid of the sloppy linkages.

Very impressed by the throttle bodies on the 240 Lurch, smoooth  ;)

post-192-144023740694_thumb.jpg

Good drive until the accelerator linkage broke, I thought I was going to be stuck out near Healsville until Macgyver (Lurch) stopped by, good excuse now though to get it done properly and get rid of the sloppy linkages.

Cable Ties - the modern version of fencing wire, with them and gaffer tape you fix just about anything  :)

Good to see you out and about Mossy

Very impressed by the throttle bodies on the 240 Lurch, smoooth  ;)

^^^^^so what can we read into this!

I thought I was going to be stuck out near Healsville until Macgyver (Lurch) stopped by, good excuse now though to get it done properly and get rid of the sloppy linkages.

I'm thinking Lurch should change his name to MacGyver, or at the very least grow a great mullet  ;D

Was a really great drive the other day guys, I'm glad i could make it!

I'm really hoping that I didn't get pinged by that camera.... but pretty sure i did  :'(