Sign in to follow this  
Bomberman

One for the GTO fans

Since ive parted with my Zed, i haven't had time to buzz around here and it's good to see that it's still going.

Got an email today which sparked my lust for the zed once more. It was from David, the guy who bought my Zed and showed me what he has transformed the zed to what it is now.

I have to say im not a big fan of the gto conversion, but i have to admit that it's a pretty looking thing.

Cheers,

Bong

post-12-144023468403_thumb.jpg

post-12-144023468405_thumb.jpg

I think it's a bit of a shame really.

Your 260z was in very nice condition and very original now it's been what I'd call molested. Sure it looks nice but I would have preferred to have seen it done to a less nice Z.

Oh well who am I to complain. :roll:

Good to see your interested in Z cars again.

I agree with Natez,

What a great shame! The more people continue to butcher these cars, the less remain. The price has to go up!

Hi Bomberman,

Geez I must agree with the guys its a shame to see it hacked up but at least this guy did'nt do a half assed job. Funny thing is you were worried about getting a scratch on the car, an extreme sort of irony on this one! hehe

On a serious note it would be a good idea to get in touch with the owner for those that are in need of spares for example rear lights front panels quite possibly the hatch. I saw this car many times before it was bastardised and it was in tip top shape. Perhaps you could chime in here BM with anything you might know as to what this fella did with these bits n peices!?

Is the car in Vic?

Oh and by the way hows your driving life minus the Z been?

Cheers

Sulio

Don't get me wrong. I hate it as much as you guys do. He told me he was going to restore the car even more but he obviously meant that he was going to restore it to something else.

On the road.. I drive a mazda 323 sp20 now. Nice little car, but no where near as nice as a Z. I don't worry about it as much as i did with the Z, which is what i wanted. I'm a bit tempted to buy a 350z though.

No his not in VIC.