Re: 2013 AusZcar Christmas BBQ - 7th Dec.

C.A.R.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, getting ready for this Saturdays BBQ . Slapped a few trophies up for you guys last weekend.

Best 240z

Best260z

Best280zx

And people's Choice ,to cover the other cars that may turn up.

The weather forecast is looking good. So come on down and put a few snags on the BBQ.

Cheers Gordon.

post-2078-14402373598_thumb.jpg

• Administrators

Anyone interested in meeting up and driving there in convoy?

The pub on the corner of ferntree gully rd and Springvale rd works well for me.

I could be down for that, but I won't have my own Z. Would love to get a ride in a Z out for the day? I'm in Caulfield (or my parents are). Otherwise it's mum's Mazda 3 for me. Still happy to join an see some Zeds on the road.

I would like to be there, was lucky enough to get away from the shop last Sunday for Classic Japan to see some of you, going to try and get there by around 12pm. Hey Gordo, cool trophy's, oh and that rear wheel yo have the trophy's in front of looks familiar.

John

• Administrators

Yeah due to some business with a storm.

IMG_20131205_220217.jpg

If there was a storm nobody told me. I rode my bike home after getting a taxi back to the office and it was windy, but I sure did ride home in far worse in Dublin.

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/sydney-weather-commuters-face-windy-trip-home-20131205-2yta7.html

Only way I think I can get there is:

Train

or

Road Trip.

So any fellow Sydney members wanna go on a road trip to Melbourne?

I'm still keen to go, but I couldn't get another flight until midday Saturday everything is booked out.

• Administrators

Alright, so it looks like I will still make it. Thanks to the help of a very generous member who pulled a few strings. Further updates soon.

This Global warming is killing us. Ha.

At least it is going to be fine tomorrow 26deg. Hopefully it will dry out before 11am ready for the parking. I wanted to get there early, but a prior engagement so I will be there around 12.00 or just after Gordo.

Sorry guys looks like my z wont make it this year, a couple of small things didn't get finished before my hand operation but mainly my hand is too bandaged up to drive (it looks like a boxing glove) There was the option of getting someone to drive the z down but after thinking about it i'm really not comfortable with that option. I'm really keen to get out for a drive day though so i'm hoping we can do a buxton burger run in jan (i'll start up another thread)  :)